Correct bunions in a gentle and comfortable way using the revolutionary Orthopedic Bunion Corrector. Simply wear it at night for immediate relief after a tough day. It will effectively ease pain and pressure on your tired feet. No surgery is needed.
- Made with soft, thin and light medical grade PE material to save you from blisters, rubbing, and increasing tenderness.
- You feel more comfortable, as it soothes and releases tension and bunion pain near the joint.
- Stabilizing support to be worn at night.
Anatomically adjust curved metatarsal and toe straps provide comfort and fit.
- Adjustable strapping system aligns big toe.
- Dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch.
- Padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure.
- Adjustable metatarsal pad relieves pain of toe joints, optimizing pressure distribution.
- One size fits most, left or right foot.
HOW IT WORKS:
The bunion corrector is used for relaxing time, we suggest that you put it on at night.
- Release the Velcro strap and apply the splint on the big toe.
- Draw the velcro beneath the foot and across the foot dorsum, let the Velcro pass through the slit of the plastic clasp.
- Tighten the Velcro and secure it until the big toe appears to be correctly positioned.
- 1 pairs of Orthopedic Bunion Corrector (Black)